Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

Your Friends Your Life.....



I wonder...
How my life can be so colourful?
How my life was filled with sweet memories?
How can I be so sure to go through all the obstacles?
How can I be such a happy person?
How my life will be if it's hard for me to forget about someone?
Then, I started to think again....
I wonder...
Who had coloured my life?
Who had filled my life with such sweet memories?
Who made me so sure to go through all the obstacles?
Who made me being such a happy person?
Who is the person that hard for me to forget about?
Then, I realized.....
There's only one answer...
And that is YOU....
Thank you for making my life colourful...
Thank you for making me brave enough to go through all the obstacles...
Thank you for making me such a happy person...
And you're the one who it's hard for me to forget about..
You'll always be in my HEART...
I MISS YOU, MY FRIEND....
There's only one person like you in this world...
THANK YOU for everything...
FATIN NABILAH BINTI MOHD SIDEK 
will never forget a single thing about you.
NURAMIRA AINA NABIHA BINTI MOHD KAMAL...
May our friendship will last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment